The indoor air quality detector (IAQ) is a simple, low-cost and low-maintenance CO2 + VOC transmitter based on modern bio-semi-conductor technology. The transmitter detects the CO2 + VOC content in air and emits a proportional, linear, analog 0-10 V or digital RS 485/ModBus signal.
- 0-10 V analog signal output
- Modular design (Plug-in)
- Simple maintenance
- IP 65 protected
- Long life sensor (5 YEAR maintenance interval)
- Self Diagnostics with auto adjustment
- Approved according to EN 61010-1; ANSI/UL 61010 1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Continuous monitoring
- Optional addons:
- Two Digital outputs
- Thermometry active or passive
- Temperature control with potentiometer
- Modbus RS 485 Interface
- Status LED
- Operation mode switch OFF – ECO – Night etc.
Built for a standard output of 0-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.