PolyGard®2 Ammonia Sensor Cartridge SC2-X-E1125-X-X GasAlarm
PolyGard®2 (developed by MSR) is the new exchangeable sensor including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect NH3.
The SC2-X-E1125-X-X is a sensor cartridge package consisting of sensor element and a micro controller. The beauty of the Polygard 2 system is a micro controller integrated into the Electrochemical NH3 sensor module. The Electrochemical measurement principle with the integrated temperature compensation ensures highest accuracy, selectivity and reliability despite the long calibration interval. The micro controller stores all the data and measured values of the sensor element via stored fail-safe and transmitted digitally via the local bus to the sensor board. SB2 or MSB2.
Calibration is a breeze with this modular design allowing easy swapping of the sensor unit or via the use of the integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Data / Measured values stored in the micro controller on the sensor unit allowing easy swap of a old sensor with a newly calibrated sensor.
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Sensor life time > 15 years
- Modular Technology (Plug-in and replaceable)
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor module or by integrated on-site calibration.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Integrated heating down to -35°C
- Without housing
- With housing Plastic: Type A, 90 x 130 x 57 mm IP65
- 4-20 mA output signal
- 2-10 V output signal
Built for a standard Digital Output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers & Sensor Boards as well as any other digital electronic control or automation system.