IECEx Cyclopentane Gas Transmitter PX2-X-X-I3472-A PolyXeta II
Microprocessor based analog gas transmitter with 4–20 mA output signal for monitoring the ambient air and detecting flammable Methane gases and vapors measuring in the lower explosion limit (0-100 %LEL) by means of a catalytic sensor (pellistor). The MSR gas transmitter is used in industrial ranges like oil/gas, petrochemical industry, power plants, mining etc. in Ex Zone 1 and 2.
- (0) 4-20 mA analog signal output
- Comes in sealed unit which is safe for opening in Zone 1 without switching off.
- IECEx Certification MSR Electronic
- SIL 2 Certification for RS485 / 4-20 Analog / Relay for safety functions
- ATEX Certifications MSR Electronic / Sensitron
- Continuous Monitoring
- Microprocessor with 12 bit converter resolution
- Self diagnostic procedure
- Easy Calibration, housing can be opened in zone 1, during operation.
- Reverse Polarity / Overload Proof
- Certified for Zone 1 / Zone 2
- Optional Extras:
- LCD display
- Relay Set & LCD
- Relay Set
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.