IECEx Carbon Dioxide Gas Transmitter PX2-X-X-I1164-A PolyXeta II.
Microprocessor based analog gas transmitter with 4–20 mA output signal for monitoring the ambient air and detecting toxic concentrations (0 – 5 Vol%) by means of a Infrared sensor. The MSR gas transmitter is used to detect combustible and toxic compounds in areas classified as Group I.
- (0) 4-20 mA analog signal output
- Comes in sealed unit which is safe for opening in Zone 1 without switching off.
- The sealed version option allows opening of case while in operation in hazardous area.
- IECEx Certification MSR Electronic
- SIL 2 Certification for RS485 / 4-20 Analog / Relay for safety functions
- ATEX Certifications MSR Electronic / Sensitron
- Continuous Monitoring
- Microprocessor with 12 bit converter resolution
- Self diagnostic procedure
- Easy Calibration, housing can be opened in zone 1, during operation.
- Reverse Polarity / Overload Proof
- Certified for Zone 1 / Zone 2
- Optional Extras:
- LCD display
- Relay Set & LCD
- Relay Set
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers the MGC/DGC as well as any other electronic control or automation system.