The Gas Tester II H pump is operated by compressing the bellows. A pump stroke is started by pressing the release button. When the sample(100ml) is drawn through the tube, the end-of-stroke indicator changes color. An accurate measurement is obtained because the sample draw procedure itself is controlled only by the specifications of the pump and the flow resistance of the detector tube.
- Bellow design with release button
- Lightweight, rugged and handy
- Pump operation is simple and reproducible
- Requires only periodic routine maintenance
- Pump designed to draw 100ml of air.