PolyGard®2 Multi Gas Controller MGC2-X-XX3X2300 GasAlarm
Gas measuring, monitoring and warning controller based on state-of-the-art micro-technology for continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect toxic and combustible gases, refrigerants or oxygen.
The Multi-Gas-Controller is designed for the connection of maximum analog three sensors with 4-20 mA signal, e.g. of the MC2 series. The controller monitors the measured values and activates the alarm relays if the set alarm thresholds for pre-alarm and main alert are exceeeded. In addition, the values are provided for direct connection to a superior BMS via an RS-485 interface and also as 4-20 mA output.
The SIL 2 compliant self-monitoring function in the MGC2 activates the fault message in case of an internal error as well as in case of a fault at the 4-20 mA input / output current signals.
Other options such as three-color status LED, warning buzzer, digital input for acknowledgment or test function, various communication protocols ensure proper adaptation to the wide range of applications in gas detection technology.
The MGC2 is designed for detection and warning of gases in many commercial and industrial applications. Consisting of 3 analog sensor cartridges (MC2).
- Internal function monitoring with integrated hardware watchdog
- SIL2 Compliant development process
- Easy maintenance / calibration by replacing the sensor cartridge or via comfortable on-site calibration
- Modular technology (plug-in and exchangeable)
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Three analog inputs 4-20 mA, e.g. MC2 series
- Three relays with SPDT contacts, potential-free max. 250V AC, 5A
- Two transistor outputs, 24 VDC, 0.1 A(plus switching)
- Serial RS 485 interface with protocol for DGC06, or Modubus protocol as an option
- Different types of housing with IP65
- Two digital inputs
- Status LED for alarm, fault, operation and service
- Warning buzzer
- Reset Button
- Operating voltage 230VAC with wide range input 90 to 240 VAC