PolyGard®2 Digital Gas Controller DGC-06-X-X-X-XXXXXXXXX GasAlarm
Measuring, warning and controlling module for toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases and vapours.
The gas controller series GC-06 can monitor and evaluate up to 128 gas sensors, 96 of them PolyGard®2 digital and / or 32 of them analog 4-20 mA sensors. Four free adjustable alarm thresholds are provided per sensor. For the alarm messages the controller offers four alarm relays with potential-free change-over contact and two analog outputs with 4 to 20 mA signal. With the extension modules EP-06 the Gas Controller can manage up to 32 analog gas sensors, 32 alarm relays and 16 analog outputs. For the main and field bus outputs there is an integrated overload and reverse polarity protection.
The GC-06 series is equipped with a self monitoring system with integrated hardware watchdog and with a power failure message as well as with a functional control of the registered digital / analog sensors according to the requirements of the gas measuring technique.
The GC-06 gas controller series is used for the monitoring and warning of toxic and combustible gases and vapors as well as of Freon refrigerants within a wide range of the gas measurement technique. Numerous adjustable parameters and set-points permit individual adaptation to many applications.
- For connection of up to 96 PolyGard®2 bus sensors
- Four analog inputs, 4 to 20 mA, for analog sensors
- Suitable for about 50 toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases
- Simple and comfortable commissioning by configuration with standard parameters
- Logical system menu
- Flexible configuration thanks to programmable parameters and set-points
- Four free adjustable alarm thresholds per sensor
- Six menu languages, free adjustable
- Several alarm relays configurable per alarm
- Access to menu operation via four code levels
- Project protection
- Alarms in latching mode resettable via a digital input
- Temporary locking of transmitters possible for the customer
- Alarm release by falling or increasing gas concentrations selectable for each alarm
- Connector for DGC-EasyConf at the controller module
- Four alarm relays with change-over contact, potential-free, max. 250 V AC, 5 A
- Fault relay with normally open contact, potential-free, max. 250 V AC, 5 A
- Two analog outputs, 4 to 20 mA, with selective signal output for special mode, fault, etc.
- Up to seven EP-06 modules connectable
- EN 50545-1 conformity
- SIL 2 Level conformity
- Integrated reverse polarity and overload protection for field bus and main bus output
- Suitable for rail mounting (distribution box)
- Monitoring of the UPS batteries for charge condition and functionality
- Flashing light at power failure
- Monitoring of the connected warning devices for functionality and discontinuity at alarm relays AR03 and AR04
- USB port for data logger function for all measured values, alarms and faults.
- Serial interface with ModBus or TLS protocol for the connection to BMS etc.
- MainBus interface for the connection of several GC-06 controllers
- Door mounting