GC-05 Digital Gas Controller DIN-rail Module is used for measuring, warning and controlling module for toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases and vapors such as Carbon monoxide (CO) and Freon Refrigerants. The gas controller GC-05 can monitor and process up to 98 digital or four analog (4 to 20 mA) transmitters. Five free adjustable alarm thresholds are provided per transmitter.The free adjustable parameters and set-points enable a very flexible use in the gas measuring technique. Simple and comfortable commissioning is granted by default parameters.
- Four analog inputs, 4 to 20 mA
- Extendable to max. 98 PolyGard transmitters
- For monitoring more than 30 toxic, combustible or refrigerant gases, temperature and humidity
- Flexible configuration by programmable parameters and set-points
- Five free adjustable alarm thresholds per transmitter
- 6 menu languages free adjustable
- Alarm release selectable for falling or increasing gas concentrations
- Suitable for rail mounting
- Optional addons:
- Flashing light at power failure
- USB port for data logger function, for all measured values and alarms/ faults
- Serial interface with ModBus protocol for the connection to BMS
- Serial interface TLS protocol
- Door mounting
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers as well as any other electronic control or automation system.