DGC-05 Digital Gas Controller (Expandable) is a gas measuring, warning and controlling device series for toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases and vapors such as Freon Refrigerants.
Digital Gas Controller-05 (Expandable) can monitor and process up to 98 digital (RS 485) and/or analog (4 to 20 mA) gas transmitters. The free adjustable parameters and set points enable a very flexible use in the gas measuring technique. Simple and comfortable commissioning, however, is granted by the configuration with default parameters. The DGC-05 gas controller fulfills the functions of monitoring carbon monoxide (CO) in garages, tunnels and cart tracks.
- For up to max. 98 PolyGard transmitters
- Max. 23 EP-05 modules
- Transmitters can be connected in digital (RS 485) and/or analog (4 to 20 mA) mode.
- For monitoring more than 30 toxic, combustible or refrigerant gases, temperature and humidity
- Five free adjustable alarm thresholds per transmitter
- 6 menu languages free adjustable
- Stored alarms able to be reset via a digital input
- Shapely, durable housing
- Optional addons:
- Housing lockable
- Integrated UPS
- Flashing light at power failure
- Integrated Buzzer
- USB port for data logger function, for all measured values and alarms/ faults
- Serial interface with ModBus protocol for the connection to BMS etc
- Serial interface TLS protocol
- Certification according to UL 2017
Built for a standard output of 4-20 mA analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard series controllers as well as any other electronic control or automation system.