The widespread use of Ammonia necessitates the use of gas detection tubes. Exposure to high levels of Ammonia can be dangerous. It is widely used in fertilizer and pharmaceutical industries. Ammonia is also widely used as refrigerant. All such facilities are at risk of accidental ammonia leak. Hence continuous monitoring of such facilities for ammonia concentrations is quite necessary.
Our Uniphos gas detection tubes provides on-spot quick and precise measurements of ammonia concentrations. We are the only supplier Australia wide to offer both lines of industry standard tubes: Uniphos 5 mm tubes and KwikDraw 7 mm tubes.
We can offer Ammonia Tubes for various ranges as listed below:
- KwikDraw Ammonia Tubes: D5085845
- Range : 2…600 ppm
- KwikDraw Ammonia Tubes: D5085814
- Range: 20….1000 ppm
- KwikDraw Ammonia Tubes: D5085815
- Range: 0.1…10% Vol
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM-2
- Range: 2.5 – 50 ppm
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 3
- Range: 5 – 100 ppm
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 4M
- Range: 10 – 300 ppm
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 4
- Range: 50 – 1000 ppm
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 5
- Range: 250 – 5000 ppm
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 8M
- Range: 0.5 – 10%
- Uniphos Ammonia Tubes: SAM – 9
- Range : 1 – 30 %
Our KwikDraw range of tubes and pumps are compatible with Draeger tubes & pumps; whereas the Uniphos range of tubes and pumps are compatible with Gastec, RAE and Kitigawa tubes & pumps.